måndag 25 oktober 2010

What we had done this far in Spain

Now we had been in Spain for one week. This far we had done a lot of things like climbing in mountains, visiting Barcelona and Port Aventura .

The first wednesday me and my spanish family were going to Barcelona to look at a fotball game between Barca and Kopenhagen. I'm not a huge fotball-fan but it was very funny and interesting and I would look for a match like that again if I had the chance.
The next friday we were climbing in a mountain called Queralt. The mountain was huge and it was very hard to get up there and many people were getting very tired. But when we finally was coming to the top the view was enormous.
In the saturday we were going to Barcelona. There we were visiting the museum of Camp Nou, that was very cool and I liked it a lot. After that we were looking at La Sagrada Familia. That building is huge and it's not even finished yet! Then we were going to the city for shopping. I bought many things and the shopping was the funniest on that day.
On the monday we were going to Port Aventura for a whole day. It was funny but there was not so many attractions that I thought it would be.

I think it has been funny and I'm much better at english and even a little spanish now.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar